Monday, February 06, 2006

The Planets - Holst

The book I just got finished reading got me thinking about The Planets by Holst. (That's classical music, if you didn't know.) Since I am up late tonight working, I thought I'd listen. It's over now, but now it has me thinking about the movie The Right Stuff, which I haven't watched in something like a year and a half. (Shoutout to Ben Galbraith, who bought me the DVD) I think I'll start watching it this week. I'm sure Tara will be SO excited. It may take me a whole week to watch it, it's kind of long, and I'm kind of busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did i do for entertainment b/f John Payne's blog?

rob

Anonymous said...

I love the planets, especially earth. Seriously, though I enjoy "The Right Stuff" and The Planets quite a bit. I think that I will have to get that movie.

Where in NYC is Rob? My brother lives in Brooklyn.

Dan Tano