Monday, February 20, 2006

I figured out what the nearly midnight alarm was

For the past 2 weeks or so, If I'm anywhere near consious, I hear an electronic alarm go off just around midnight. A few nights, it sounded like it was in our bedroom. A few nights, it sounded like it was somewhere else in the house. The rest of the nights, I was out cold.

Anyhow, I figured out what the alarm was coming from. It was my iPod. Someone set the alarm for just before midnight.

Now, this could very well have happened while the thing was sitting in my coat pocket, but somehow, I doubt it. One of the girls could have done it, but somehow, I doubt it. Where this was most likely to have happened was one of the times the iPod was sitting at my desk at work, and I was not.

I'm likely to not find out who did it, I guess I'll just chalk it up to experience. Someone was likely trying to teach me not to leave my iPod out. (I don't blame them. Anyone who uses Windows in the office, and leaves their machine logged in when they leave, comes back to find that all their sounds have been enabled, and all the sounds are beaker. Beaker Sound or Other Beaker Sound We have a term for it - being Beakerized.) Someone was just getting paybacks...

No comments: