Sunday, February 19, 2006

I was asleep...

I woke up an hour ago with some pretty severe upper lung pain. I think what happened was I had an asthma attack with the machine on, and it made it worse, but I don't know. It's pretty much ok now. That's never happened before with the machine, and it definitely woke me up, so hopefully it was isolated and won't ever happen again. (I was sleeping on my side, which I normally don't do, and I was really hot, so maybe that was it.)

Emma woke up 10 minutes later and sounded terrible. I gave her the inhalers, she got better quick and went to bed. (That's why I figure I had an asthma attack. Maybe something in the house or outside changed to trigger both of us.)

President Christiansen wanted me to see how to take the video tapes of the Worldwide Leadership broadcast and make some DVD's of them to get to the wards for all the people who missed it. I really haven't figured out how to do that yet. While I was up tonight, I downloaded the audio and burned a CD with it. They still don't have the video of the thing on the web, but say it will be there by the end of February. I can make a DVD then if he wants...

Anyway, if you missed it, it was very good. The theme was the proclimation on the family. Here is the link to the audio and text. (And I assume the video, when it's ready.): Worldwide Leadership Broadcast - Feb 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on the dvd thing, do you have a vhs?

scott