Saturday, February 25, 2006

I almost bought tickets.

I almost bought plane tickets today. There was a flight to Baltimore on April for $250, but it was not Delta or United, the 2 airlines that actually will let me fly without hassling me about being on the terror watch list. (For a while, I suspected Rob, Jonathan, Russ, Scott, or Paul of putting my name there, but I don't think it works that way...) Anyway, any time I flew, I could guarentee delays while they called around. One time, I almost didn't make it home because they moved the 2nd leg of the flight to a different airline.

United and Delta 'pre-clear' me on the watch list if I have my frequent flyer number on the tickets. That's one very good way to get me to fly with them...

I could fly for $250 retruning on July 4th, I'm not sure that I want to try to get out of here that morning...

No comments: