Saturday, March 08, 2008

Age of EMpires

We thought Adam would be playing this morning, but he must have decided that sleep was more important than play, because he didn't show. Only Dad, Dave and I came. Someday we will have Dad, Amy, Drew, Dave, Adam, and Tom all in the same week...

Since it was only the three of us, we played a rematch of last week's marathon game, a free for all. I switched to Aztecs this week to try to get past Dave's Japanese riflemen. Those dudes still seem abnormally strong to me.

Dad had the first set of military guys near me, so I sent most of my army down to investigate. This led to Dad needing to build a new town center in a new location. Dave eventually had the same problem, once I took care of enough of his riflemen that he started having economy problems. (I had something like 75 villagers working for me, so I was never out of money.) Eventually I was able to take care of business.

Hopefully we have more family ready to play next week...

No comments: