Thursday, March 13, 2008

Goodbye again, Dilbert

I don't know if you know much about Scott Adams, but he's kind of a punk some times, especially when it comes to religion. Don't get me wrong, the Dilbert comic just nails our work environment more times than most people care to admit.

Every once in a while, he decides to take pot shots at religion. A couple of years ago he did something that ticked me off, and I stopped reading the strip for a while. He's currently running a series of strips now that's fairly irreverent. The campus paper here is not running them, it's doing old ones in place of his current run. I figure Scott Adams is doing it because Easter is right around the corner.

I took the Dilbert widget off the blog. I'll think about putting it back some other time. Maybe.

No comments: