Monday, March 31, 2008

Restaurant Review

White Mana Burgers
Hackensack, NJ

AKA: The burger that got away...

We missed this place the first time we drove past it, I knew it was by the river, and was looking at the river when I should have been looking at the building. It didn't help that the place was so small. We walked in, it's a little tiny shack of a place with about a dozen stools around a grill.

The burgers are tiny, I estimate 1/8 pound burgers. ($1 each.) I ordered 3 burgers and fries. The fries came out right out of the fryer, the burgers right off the grill. They were very tasty. I should have ordered 4 of them, now I will be thinking about the burgers all day long.
The girl at the grill just asks you how many burgers you want, and onions or not. We are not sure how she kees track of who ordered what, but she seemed to get it right every time.

It's not a place to go if you want a nice spacious place it eat, or if you have problems sitting down to eat when people are standing right behind you. You can always order it for takeout, but if you are anywhere near this place, you should check it out. Those burgers are tasty.

No comments: