Thursday, March 16, 2006

Trip to the dentist

We all took a trip to the dentist on Tuesday afternoon. Net result: No cavities! Kate has her bottom front adult teeth coming in and her 6 year old molars, but that was really the only thing noted.

I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I have no problems looking these guys in the mouth, things are good in there...

One thing I didn't get to do. Usually the conversation at the dentist goes a little like this: (As they are cleaning my teeth)
"Do you floss?"
"No."
"Oh."
"What do you mean oh?"
"Usually people say sometimes, a little, or every once in a while, we rarely get a 'no'."

I just figure, why lie to the dentist? (It's not like they can't tell you don't floss.) The dentist we have now doesn't even seem to get worked up over flossing. He told Tara it doesn't make all that much difference.

Anyway, it had been three years since I had a full dental checkup, things are a-ok. Now if you will excuse me, I will go chew on some ice cubes.

No comments: