Sunday, March 12, 2006

2006 Goal Update - 12 March

It's the 12th of March already? That means Spring is only a week away...

1: Move up on ITRC forums. I am currently at 3564 points. That's 14 points this week. The funny thing is, I don't really remember making any posts. I must have, but that's the kind of week it was at work.

2: Mission Journal - Nothing new done this week.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Spring 2006

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Spring 2006

5: Weight - 215 right now. 1 pound gone again this week.

6: Gazelle - Nothing else this week. Tara did 30 miles on it this week.

7: Vacation -

8: CPAP usage - I averaged 3.5 hours a night on the machine. This included 2 nights where I didn't use it at all because of a stuffy nose, 1 night where I got 2 hours of sleep, one night with 4 hours sleep, and 1 night with 5 hours of sleep. (Work did me in.)

Wasting time update - 365 badges at MSN games. (9 this week) I tried yesterday to get 1 more badge by getting 6 million points on one game, but after spending several hours on it, I was only up to 4.5 million points, and I moved on to other things.

No comments: