Sunday, March 05, 2006

2006 Goal Update - 5 March

1: Move up on ITRC forums. I am currently at 3550 points. That's 33 points this week. I have added 328 points so far this year, still on the schedule I set at the beginning of the year.

2: Mission Journal - Nothing new done this week. I have written 3 pages since the beginning of the year. At this rate, I will be done sometime in 2040.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Spring 2006

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Spring 2006

5: Weight - 216 right now. Added 2 pounds. I think it was the Great Wall of Chocolate. I got a haircut yesterday, you'd think that would have done a few pounds...

6: Gazelle - Nothing else this week. I have only used it twice this year. (Tara is a much different story.) I did walk to work a couple of times this week.

7: Vacation - This week I need to buy a ticket to Baltimore for the 2nd week of April. I currently have 19.5 days of vacation accrued, I'm not really making much headway there...

8: ***New Item*** - CPAP usage - I averaged just under 2 hours a night on the thing this week. (Horrible, huh? That's a big reason I was so tired the other day...)

Wasting time update - 356 badges at MSN games. (7 This week, 83 for the year...)

No comments: