Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Living Room reorg not enough

I made some changes in my office today.

My desk sat right in front of the door, I was the first person anyone saw who walked in the door. This was always a problem if they figured I was the one they were looking for.

We had 2 students sharing a desk in the back of the room. I appropriated this desk late this morning, moved all their stuff off, and moved all my stuff in. I now face a very large window, and am able to look outside all I want.

This is nice, not as nice as my office a few year ago with all the giant maple trees near it, but it's still nice.

The students, however, were not necessarily so happy about it. One decided to grumble about it for a few minutes, but I convinced him to stop. This afternoon, I had someone walk in, look for me, then nearly walk out. It was very close to working...

2 comments:

Mom said...

Someone should have educated the students as to pecking order.....

Anonymous said...

I resemble that remark.....