Monday, March 20, 2006

Podcasts

I am looking at different podcasts that are out there. What's a podcast? It's an audio file of something you can download to play in your mp3 player or iPod. I really hadn't looked around before, but found the Mormon Tabernacle Choir podcast from last conference.

Other podcasts I have found tonight. (But maybe not subscribed to...) People actually waste time listening to these?

2005 Chicago Pug Party
2005 Purina Incredible Dog Challenge
2006 Men's World Curling Championship
Martial Arts 101
Rowing in the NorthWest
Cooking with Irma - "This week Becca (Irma wasn't able to make it) whips up a mocha roulade."
2005 Clay Animation Summer Camp
101 uses for baby wipes (I just have one...)
Boy Scout Troop 765


I know they have video podcasts now, but it seems funny to me still to think that a number of these are audio only. Especially the '2005 Chicago Pug Party'.

Anyone know an interesting podcast to listen to?

No comments: