Sunday, March 19, 2006

2006 Goal update - 19 March

1: Move up on ITRC forums. Same as last week. Didn't really visit this week.

2: Mission Journal - Nothing new done this week.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Spring 2006 (I know this Spring starts tomorrow, you don't have to shout.)

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Spring 2006 (See above.)

5: Weight - 214 right now.

6: Gazelle - Nothing to report

7: Vacation - I bought tickets to Baltimore. We are now discussing the trip in June...

8: CPAP usage - I'm not even sure I want to list an average. I had 2 nights where I used the machine all night, 2 nights I got 2 hours sleep, and 3 nights that I didn't use the machine. (Last night I fell asleep in the back room.) You can definitely tell the difference when you use it compared to when you don't. (Or when I don't, anyway.)

Wasting time update - 368 badges at MSN games. (3 this week) I went back to get the one I missed last Saturday, and picked up 2 more special badges this week.

No comments: