Saturday, March 11, 2006

Arggg Matey

2 short medical stories:

One of the guys on our team, Brent, has been in the hospital since Jan 6 with problems caused by Cron's disease. He has had 3 surgeries, only has 80cm of his small intestine left, but he finally came home tonight. I would be absolutely off the wall bonkers if I spent that long in the hospital. I would not be coming home, I would have been send to the looney bin...

The Stake President had a piece of metal removed from his eye today. It had been in their long enough that there was rust in a ring around it. It all came out. He has a big gauze eye patch on. I was over to talk to him this evening, he said that he joined the pirates. I really, really, really want to find him a black eye patch and a hook for his hand for Tuesday night interviews....

No comments: