Sunday, July 23, 2006

2006 goal update - 23 July 2006

I'm just thankful I'm not in the middle of pulling a handcart 1200 miles across the country. (Not that I wouldn't if I had too...)

1: Move up on ITRC forums. I actually haven't been on the site in over 2 months...

2: Mission Journal - Nothing new done this week.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Nothing done this week.

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Painted has commenced, as reported. This week I hope to finish the paint job, having no Presidency meeting on Wednesday, a holiday on Monday, and already 3 hours of work for the week in should help...

5: Weight - 220 this week. (up 2 from last month, with a vacation stuck in the middle...)

7: Vacation - I am all vacataioned out for a while. We need to look in earnest for tickets to Phoenix in September, or look for a babysitter and drive down.

Wasting time update - 443 badges at MSN games. 16 new ones in the past month. This was mostly this past week. I really haven't been playing much, and MSN games don't work on Linux...

No comments: