Friday, July 28, 2006

New blog template

I have changed the blog template. You should have already noticed this. I like it better, it seems easier to read.

Gone (At least for the moment) are the banner ads at the top, they will likely stay gone, I have a little tiny ad on the sidebar, very much unobtusive. I have also gotten rid of the conversion buttons at the bottom. As much as I think everyone out there should switch to firefox, the buttons bugged me. I was mostly using adsense for tracking the hits to the site, but I recently signed up for Google Analytics, which gives more than just hits to the page... (Big Brother is watching.)

I have removed the local 7 day weather report. You want to see the weather, look out the window. (Just kidding, but I was tired of the link.)

Anyway, I hope you like the design, things need to change from time to time.

No comments: