Sunday, July 16, 2006

RSS reader

Tracking a number of blogs, but tired of opening all of them in your browser? Use a Site Feed Reader. They're great. I have been using one in Linux on my laptop for some time. (Except now that I have reinstalled the laptop, I have to set it all up again...)

I just installed "FeedReader" on this machine at home for Tara. Not that she's lazy and needs it, but I thought she'd like it. (I'm the lazy one, having gone out and gotten one for myself.)

This is as much a call for posts in other people's blogs as anything else. Drew, you gonna make an update any time soon? Tom has finally come back...

1 comment:

Dave said...

Yes, it is kind of does make it easier to browse the blogs with a site reader... sometimes it is good to waste the time going through all the blogs. I have had mine and the the family blog link to my google home page. You are able to view the headlines of the blogs throught the atom feed.