Friday, July 07, 2006

Nauvoo (Day 3 or 'the end')

The girls really enjoyed the pioneer pastimes exhibit. They played until we forced them out.
We walked around the Women in Zion statue exhibit. (I know that's not the name, but it's what I am calling it.)

I have a new packing plan for the car, I won't bore you with past knowing it's there.
(Not at home with tools to rotate picture...)

Tonight we went to the Nauvoo Pagent. It's pretty good. We moved some chairs to get good seats. (Note: If you come to Nauvoo to see the pagent, be agressive in your seat selection. Go down at 1am the night before, or 5 or 6 am the day of to select your seats. Bring paper and tape to mark them off.) Mary and I tried to take some pictures, but they really didn't take very well, most of them are blurry. Mary describes one as "2 cows with 5 heads".
There you have it. Short post, I need to get to bed to be ready to drive tomorrow.

No comments: