Thursday, July 27, 2006

As Dad would say: "My new car!"


Tara just came back from the church, it looks like someone backed into the car. Either that, or Tara blacked out and missed an important event while she was driving, but this wasn't like this 90 minutes ago... Anyway, no note, no nothing. There was a blood drive there today, maybe the person that did it was down a pint, and they blacked out...

I popped the bumper back into place, nothing broke loose, just dented the plastic pretty good. I figure that the only people who will ever notice are Tara, me, and the guy in 6 years giving us a figure on the trade in... For that, if I were a mechanic, I could have charged $75 and 2 chickens.

1 comment:

Mom said...

ooohhhhh! Sorry about the car! The least they could have done is own up to having marred your brand new car. It was probably either a kid with little to no insurance, or a blue hair who didn't notice anything.......