Sunday, April 16, 2006

2006 Goal update - 16 April 2006

1: Move up on ITRC forums. 3583 points this week, same as last week, and the week after that, and the week after that... (I have been way to busy at work to put time into this. I hope to have the project I am working on pretty much wrapped up before the trip at the end of May.)

2: Mission Journal - Nothing new done this week.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Nothing done this week.

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Nothing done this week.

5: Weight - 213, same as before, my pants fall down unless I wear a belt.

6: Gazelle - Nothing to report, except that Tara broke it this past week. I have nothing to complain about, sinceI have only done 2 miles on the thing this year, she has done hundreds. I have to email the place tomorrow to see if I can get a replacement part.

7: Vacation - The night we got back, Ruth, Tara, and I were sitting on the couch, Tara tried to say something to Ruth, and Ruth gave her the dirtiest look I have every seen a baby give. It was pretty funny (to me...). I had to put her to bed that night, Tara and Ruth have since made up and are friends again.

8: CPAP usage - I used this thing 7 hours Sunday night, since then, I have amassed 15 minutes total, mostly while awake and trying to test the thing. If I leave it at 9 (normal exhale pressure), it's too low to help me sleep, and just interferes. If I bump it up to 11 or 11.5 (normal inhale pressure), it is blowing to hard to breathe out properly, and it feels like an asthma atack is coming on or something. I guess the lesson I am sharing here is never check your medical equipment as luggage if you can possibly avoid it.

Wasting time update - 412 badges at MSN games. (3 this week)

No comments: