Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Airfare

I have been looking for a roundtrip fare from BUF to SLC for travel in June. I have been waiting for Delta to come down, we still have the $170 travel voucher for them. Right now, all the other airlines show up as listing at $300. Delta has nothing available the days I would like to travel close to that. Their current lowest fare is $650 after taxes. This is a little out of my price range. My current plan is to wait maybe 10 more days to see if Delta comes down at all, if not, buy from someone else.

I also need to see if the President is planning a vacation (not likely, he rarely leaves town, and just took one.) at the same time, to see when exactly I should come back.

For $500, I could rent a rickshaw to carry me home...
For $368, I could take the train.
For $339, I could take the greyhound. (I might also be able to get a discounted fare on this one.)

Hopefully the airfare on Delta will come down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which president are you talking about and where did you get your rickshaw numbers from?

rob

jjp said...

Capital President, as in Stake President.

Do you have a competitive price for a 2000 mile rickshaw ride?