Friday, April 14, 2006

Broken CPAP

My CPAP is broken. I took it on vacation with me this past weekend, and ended up packing it in my suitcase for the ride back. This appears to have been a mistake.

On Monday night, I put the thing on, it appears to have come off about 2 seconds before I was completely out for the night. Tuesday night I fell asleep without using it. Wednesday night I starting using it and discovered something wrong. Thursday night I did not use it. I have been just a little tired.

The machine does not change pressures. It acts like it can not tell that I am breathing into it, and does not give me the higher pressure. This makes it not really work. I took it in this morning, they lightly chastized me, but the machine is still under warrenty. The lady didn't have one to loan me yet, she raised the pressure on the one I have, so I have to try to use it like this for a couple of nights. We will see how it goes.

No comments: