Sunday, April 23, 2006

2006 Goal Update - 23 April 2006

1: Move up on ITRC forums. 3591 points this week, I am firmly in slot 149 on the list.

2: Mission Journal - Nothing new done this week.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Nothing done this week.

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Nothing done this week.

5: Weight - 213, same as it's been for a little while.

6: Gazelle - I ordered the replacement part this week. It should arrive sometime next week.

7: Vacation - I have been waiting to buy tickets to get back home from the trip at the end of May, I have that $170 voucher from Delta. The tickets keep going up and up...

8: CPAP usage - I got the machine back on Wednesday. Since that time, I have used it 6 hours a night. It has the BiFlex mode on, and that's really nice. It allows the pressure to go down a little if you are ending the inhale, or starting the exhale.

Wasting time update - 413 badges at MSN games. (1 this week)

Maybe by this time next week, this weekly post will be spiced up a little...

No comments: