Thursday, April 06, 2006

Traveling with Ruth

This entry delayed a day so that I don't ruin the suprise for Grandma that Ruth came with me...

Ruth was very, very good on the plane. The first leg, she just played and played. We ended up having the seat open next to us, which was very nice. After they announced that we were landing, I noticed that her diaper was leaking.

During our short layover, her diaper was changed.

The second flight, the plane was full. The people next to us had a 10 month old boy, but he slept the entire time. Ruth was very good on this leg also. She ended up sleeping for half of it.

All in all, it was a very nice experience. Why do people complain about traveling with little children?

1 comment:

KayStar said...

John, remember when you picked Drew, Anson and I up at the airport? And the whole ride home Anson was Screeeeeeming? Yes, that is how he was the WHOLE plane ride! You just have very good kids, you are very lucky. I hope that our flight goes as well as yours did. Wish us luck! Tell the family I say hi, and we are sad that we are not there.