Sunday, April 02, 2006

2006 Goal Update - 2 April 2006

1: Move up on ITRC forums. 3583 points this week, same as last week. I didn't really have time to go and visit this week. I did move up 2 positions last week.

2: Mission Journal - Nothing new done this week.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Nothing done this week, except looking at it.

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - The first chair has been put together, it still needs to be puttied, sanded, and painted. Then the plans need to be re-written so that the rest of the chairs go together correctly.

5: Weight - 213 right now.

6: Gazelle - Nothing to report

7: Vacation - I'll be in Baltimore on Thursday. I expect the calls from work on Friday...

8: CPAP usage - This week I averaged 5 hours a night. This is likely the best I have done since I had the thing. 6.5 hours seems to be the limit, or at least that's when Emma wakes up...

Wasting time update - 389 badges at MSN games. (6 this week)

No comments: