Sunday, April 09, 2006

Baby Blessing

We went to the baby blessing for Madilynn today. Darren did a very good job. Amy was worried he was going to change her name, (square root of 2, Meredith, Madison, or whatever) but he didn't. After we went back and had lunch. I eventually took Ruth downstairs to have her take a nap, it was only partly to get away from the people. (I sat down in church, and after a few minutes, Darren's sister put her hand on my arm to get my attention to give some comment about Ruth. Sometimes it bothers me when people I do not know touch me. Sometimes it bothers me when people I know touch me. Anyway, the conversations around me were all on tracks I had no desire at all to be involved with, so I slipped away...)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Smart boy,.... very smart boy.