Monday, April 03, 2006

Baseball

Baseball season is in full force. I went to go listen to a game this afternoon, mlb.com's gameday audio service was down. All afternoon. I had to make due with the gamecast of the game. (MLB.com calls it "gameday", but it's really, really nice. It has all kind of features in it. I think I'll start using it all the time.)

Hopefully there will be less days of broken audio services in the near future.

After 2 days, my 'Beat the streak' record is 1 day in a row. The guy I picked yesterday didn't do anything. The guy I picked today waited until his last at bat to get a hit. My next three players are:

Tuesday: Manny Ramirez (Boston) - 1 hit today
Wednesday: Aramis Ramirex (Chicago Cubs) - 1 hit today
Thursday: Carlos Beltran (Mets) - No hits today, but I'm not going to worry unless he has no hits still on Wednesday.

Anyway, weather permitting, we will be in Camden Yards on Saturday watching the Orioles play the Red Sox. (Darren and Dave sounded excited, my Dad sounded like he'd go if that's want we really wanted to do.) We didn't buy tickets, there is a chance of rain, I don't want to sit through a downpour if that's what's happening Saturday...

No comments: