Saturday, April 29, 2006

Records were set today

Albert Pujols of the Saint Louis Cardinals set the MLB record for the most Home Runs in the month of April. That's not the purpose of this blog entry.

I set a record for the most times in April I have mowed my lawn. The lawn was mowed 4 times this month. Last year I think I got it mowed once. (It was rainy last year.) Before that, we were in our "drought", and the grass wasn't growing as good as it is this year.

Anyway, I think I will need to water the lawn for the first time Monday or Tuesday. It's supposed to continue to be very warm and sunny here. (See the forcast at the bottom of the main page of the blog for the forcast.)

If I do not use the weedwhip, by the way, it's about 3000 steps to mow the lawn.

1 comment:

~ Amy said...

WOW! If only our lawn could look half as nice...(sigh)