Sunday, April 16, 2006

Netflix questions


I have posted questions about our netflix service before. I once talked about the numbers located on the mailer. I have been trying to track how long it takes for each different set of numbers to arrive at our how after being shipped by Netflix. There are several things that have been interferring with my research:

  1. The post office. Sometimes I think they take the day off.
  2. Netflix has sent us our disk from other locations besides the one closest to us sometimes, making it harder to figure out what's actually going on.
  3. We do not always write down the number of days each mailer takes
  4. I think our sample size is still too small.
Anyway, if someone can tell me what these numbers mean, I can move on to a different hobby.

2 comments:

KayStar said...

John, you are so funny, Drew and I say you think too hard. But if you ever do figure out what goes on, let us know, we can go SEVEN days at a time with out movies from Net Flix! GRRRRRRRR,

Mom said...

John, get on with another hobby!