Sunday, April 09, 2006

2006 Goal Update - 9 April

1: Move up on ITRC forums. 3583 points this week, same as last week.

2: Mission Journal - Nothing new done this week.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Nothing done this week, except looking at it.

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Nothing done this week.

5: Weight - Not sure. This computer chair does not have a "weight while you type" feature.

6: Gazelle - Nothing to report

7: Vacation - I am on vacation. Work only called me 5 times, one of which I got. Yesterday, Ruth left an excessive amount of drool in the phone for me, the microphone in the thing no longer works, this means people can call, or I can place calls, but the person on the other end of the line can not hear what I am saying. This could extend my vacation some, if I work it right.

8: CPAP usage - This week I averaged 5 hours a night. Same as last week.

Wasting time update - 409 badges at MSN games. (20 this week)

1 comment:

Tara said...

Call before bedtime. We're waiting to hear from you.