Sunday, April 23, 2006

Stuff, Stuff, and Stuff

Earlier today, I added the 7 day forcast to the sidebar for your viewing pleasure. Tara informed just now that it messed the sidebar up when viewing under Internet Explorer. My response is: "Dirty Little IE." The thing looked perfectly fine in Firefox. (You can switch to firefox if you want, I have provided a link for you at the top of the blog.) I took the 7 day forcast off, and stuck it down at the footer.

It has come to my attention that Missy now has a blog. All siblings now have blogs. (And a few I am related to via marriage, I might add.) If we could just just get them to update them more often now... Missy is worried about being conformist. I guess she hasn't been reading some of my posts. In that case, just for her, I will show her just how non-conformist a blog can be. (Stay tuned.)

I went to a "Singles over 30" fireside tonight. (There are absolutely no plans in my future in this area, no need to worry.) It was our stake's turn to host the Regional Fireside, they needed a projector and laptop to run a powerpoint presentation for the speaker, so naturally, they asked me to help. Techincally speaking, this went off without a hitch, once we found the buttons to the lights. Let's just say that after listening to the fireside and hearing some of the questions that were asked, I am very, very, very glad to not be a single adult at this point. After I packed up my stuff, the President asked if I was staying to mix and mingle. (Refreshments.) Normally I would never turn down food, but when they put it like that, left the building. Oh yeah, one more thing. Some guy came up towards the end of the fireside and interupted to ask if there was a doctor in the house. Someone has colapsed coming out of the chapel. I went out to look things over, there were 15 people hovered over him, all giving different ideas, but someone call the paramedics, so I stuck around just to make sure the "first response by committee team" didn't do anything really stupid before the paramedics came. The guy was alright. Afterwards, the presidency was asking what the problem was, I told them I figured it was all the talk about the afterlife. This had mixed reviews.

1 comment:

Mom said...

oh, my gosh! They keep you around for comic relief, right!