Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Canon PowerShot A410




I bought a new digital camera today. It was on sale. I get some complaints about this particular blog not having enough pictures. We only develop film only once a year.

So far, I like the features of the camera. It has a video feature. It has a number of different automatic camera settings, like indoor, outdoor, portrait, snow, sun, fireworks, etc. I haven't really read the manuals yet, (did you really expect me to right off?) I'm saving them for the doctors office tomorrow. Anyway, expect to see more pictures here.


I have provided you some of the first pictures I took with the camera. Included are: my finger, my hand, my foot, and both sides of my broken ankle. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think we have the same one.

rob

jjp said...

Are you happy with yours, or should I be having buyer's remorse. It seems like a good one...

Anonymous said...

we're happy. we got the rechargeable batteries, which we are thankful to have.