Thursday, April 27, 2006

Working in the garden


Today is commencement. Every year we get kicked off campus at 2:30pm so that parents have a place to park for the exercises. Usually this means something important in the computer room crashes at about 4:30pm, and I have to walk over because of lack of parking. Not so today.

I ended up working on the garden. I planted flowers in the flower pots, pumkin plants, and green beans. I have provided one picture of the green bean/carrot/radish/pea beds (you can't really see anything, but you get the idea. It was really an excersize in taking pictures with the new camera), and one picture of our raspberry plant we got from a neighbor (This thing is really taking off. Hopefully we will have enough raspberries for a pie). Hopefully it's warmed up enough for the year of the green beans to be ok, maybe I should have waited, but didn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice dirt.

rob