Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Beat the Streak update

Here's your update on my standing for mlb.com's Beat the Streak game:

Goal: 57 in a row
Game Leader: 10 in a row
My best streak: 4 in a row
My current streak: 1 in a row

I guess the system I had for picking broke down. I now have created a new one, I'll give it to you. (For free!)

I had started picking the team alphabetically. tomorrow's pick is from the Astros. The next day is the Athletics. If a team next in the alphabet does not play the day their name comes up, they get skipped. Once I have picked a team, I pick the name of the player that most stands out, subject to change. I may change the player for that day, but I won't change the team. (Unless I know of really, really bad weather that might make the game not be played in time, when all bets are off...)

I'll let you know how well it works for me.

No comments: